Freelance Photography Rates
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
What are your favorite artist networks? Behance? Cargo Collective? DeviantArt?
Here are our favorites and why we like them:
- Cargo Collective – simple, well-designed and invite only.
- DeviantArt – largest artist community with decent profile/gallery pages, good free stock/resource search options, option to sell prints.
- Behance – exclusive artist community, jobs search and portfolio projects features are nice.
- Etsy – best place to buy & sell handmade art online.
- Designer’s Couch – design community to share portfolio, get critique.
- Dribble – show & tell for designers
- Flickr – not *really* an artist social network, but it was when it started out, and a lot of artists still use it this way. Upload any amount of images if you have a pro account, where you can organize images into sets, collections, etc. Share with groups, comment, favorite, easily find other photographers and designers and there are tons of creative commons resource/stock photos.
- Vimeo – again, not really a “social network” but it’s the go-to site for video professionals to collaborate, share and “subscribe” to other video pros.
What’s your favorite? Tell us in the comments!
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.