Freelance Photography Rates
What are your favorite artist networks? Behance? Cargo Collective? DeviantArt?
Here are our favorites and why we like them:
- Cargo Collective – simple, well-designed and invite only.
- DeviantArt – largest artist community with decent profile/gallery pages, good free stock/resource search options, option to sell prints.
- Behance – exclusive artist community, jobs search and portfolio projects features are nice.
- Etsy – best place to buy & sell handmade art online.
- Designer’s Couch – design community to share portfolio, get critique.
- Dribble – show & tell for designers
- Flickr – not *really* an artist social network, but it was when it started out, and a lot of artists still use it this way. Upload any amount of images if you have a pro account, where you can organize images into sets, collections, etc. Share with groups, comment, favorite, easily find other photographers and designers and there are tons of creative commons resource/stock photos.
- Vimeo – again, not really a “social network” but it’s the go-to site for video professionals to collaborate, share and “subscribe” to other video pros.
What’s your favorite? Tell us in the comments!